Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Immeasurable Moments : Me

It's time for pumpkin carving, crisp, cool air, and of course, costumes!! I might be partial, but isn't this the cutest dinosaur and the cutest dragonfly you've ever seen?! I think it's a bit of a challenge to find boy costumes because you can only get away with "cute" for so long. I'm trying to take advantage of it while my boys are still little! As soon as I stumbled upon this discontinued dragonfly costume online, I knew I wanted it! I had never seen a little boy's costume like that and I love when I find things that are different! It was more of a struggle with my oldest, we looked at tons of costumes online and he didn't like any of them! Finally, one day when we were shopping, we saw this in a store and he loved it! Thank goodness, I was beginning to think he wasn't going to have a costume! The second challenge came in trying to photograph them IN their costumes.....not easy when it's a 22 month old and a 3 year old!







No comments:

Post a Comment